Jonathan Waggoner <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 May 2000 16:46:10 -0400
The problem with multipart/alternative though is that not all email
clients are able to handle it. A few of them just spit out both formats.
Not the nicest thing to see... :~/

I'm putting together the next installment of Burpeenews-HTML now, and
I'm running into a problem along the way. Some mail servers place line
breaks at 72 chars >:~<  I've got some image links that can't go through
because of it... If it wasn't for the fact that they're paying me good
money to do it I'd refuse.

--
Jonathan Waggoner
Web Developer