Anthea Tillyer <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 12 Jul 1993 14:46:20 EDT
Has anyone had experience with a "bitnet" node called WUECONA?

We got notification from LISTSERV of a sign on to our list by someone at that
node, but now we are getting error messages saying that there is no such node.
There is indeed no such node listed in BITNODES.

Can anyone tell me a good (simple) way to deal with this...I mean a way that
is more productive than simply deleting this individual or setting him to
nomail?

Also, how could this happen? How can a person sign on at a node that does not
exist?

Peace,
Anthea Tillyer               City University of New York     ABTHC@CUNYVM