Lou Schwing <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 16:54:04 -0700
At 5:08 PM -0600 10/1/97, Katie Buller wrote:
>Coming out of lurkerhood for a moment. Is there a resource to help
>identify the
>access providers who have listserver services? I may need to re-site two lists
>that were previously hosted for free and need to search out a relatively cheap
>(or actually VERY cheap) new host server.  I've done some Yahoo and AltaVista
>searches but neither was very helpful.

I found success with LSoft's Home service.  (Depends on what your list
does) You can access them (and sign up) via the Web at:

http://www.lsoft.com/

Good Luck!

Lou Schwing                          La Crescenta Presbyterian Church:
[log in to unmask]                http://www.primenet.com/~louschw/

"In the heat of composition I find that I have inadvertently allowed myself
to assume the form of a large centipede"  (Signed) Toadpipe
     For his Abysmal Sublimity Under Secretary Screwtape, T.E., B.S., etc.