Sun, 20 Dec 1998 13:18:05 -0600
> Your best bet is to have the CGI put the subscriber's email address in the
> From field, and just use a standard SUBSCRIBE command in the body. Make

We took a note from a fellow listowner's pages and used the form from the web
interface sub/unsub page .. removed all the subscription options part .. and use it as
the sub/unsub form on our lists' web pages.. this gives us the added security of
unsubs by the form having to be confirmed too and was an easy do. Works
beautifully.

You can see an example on http://angus.interspeed.net/ppmed/

    . ..Cleo  [log in to unmask]
UnOfficial Listowners' Manuals/Guides/Tutorials
http://angus.interspeed.net/listowner/