Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 23:09:08 -0500
On Sun, 10 Feb 2002, Glenn Darwin wrote:

> He went in and changed the configuration to his new address and now he is not
> recognized at the list owner...  Check out configuration on caravan-all and
> caravan-captains at mailto:[log in to unmask]
>
> Any ideas what is causing this??

This one has me stumped too. Just two minutes ago, I went through the
Comcast email conversion process here where I live. Did Roc do the
conversion? Did he download the conversion software at
http://download.comcast.net and run it. If not, then that would be
something to try. Failing that, Roc might want to pick up the phone and
call Comcast to discuss this problem.