Mon, 22 Jan 2001 19:25:37 -0600
As I understand it, for Daily-Threshold, the first number is for total
items distributed by the list in one day, regardless of source, the second
for any individual addresses to have items distributed in one day (i.e.,
address A is allowed to distribute to the list only x number of items per
day to the list, the remainder being rejected, this applying to all but
the listowners). Is that right, any address, other than listowner, can
post only the number of items listed in Daily-Threshold?

It ain't working, did I do it wrong?
Header says this:

*  Daily-Threshold= 65,4

Should there be a space after the comma?  What I've read indicates there
shouldn't but I dunna know, there is one guy to whom it seems not to
apply, and he always posts from the same address.

So?

Douglas