John Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 7 May 2006 10:32:12 -0400
> Hi List.
>
> In the listowners documentation I can find the fact that headers (example listed below)
> are a recently added feature to lists.
>
> ===
> ===
>
> We like to configure those headers, to not have them point to the request address but
> to the listserv with the right command in the body.

These cannot be edited. They are either "On"  or  "Off"  with the
Misc-Options= NO_RFC2369    keyword and parameter.

Since these are just mailto links, a link to just  LISTSERV@.....
would leave the user a bit confused if they didn't know what command to
type, or would leave them with a response from LISTSERV due to sending a
blank message. Those address perform the necessary action without needing
to know commands.