Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 9 May 2003 08:19:10 -0400
On: Thu, May 08, 2003 at 03:42:25PM -0400,Allan W. Tobey Wrote:

} An admin is requesting list information by typing rev listname and
} sending it to the listserv. She gets the typical response "File
} "Listname LIST" has been mailed to you under separate cover". But the
} 2nd e-mail with the list information never comes. Other admins can
} request the same information and receive a response. This user is admin
} for 2 lists with the same problem on both.

Probably the same old problem of misguided spam filtering, either by the
listowner or thier ISP.

Listserv, in accordance with RFC whatever, sends out some messages with
a null "From " line (the one with no colon).  Some filters improperly
consider these to be spam and dump them.

--
Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com  + 1 770 563 6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign panix.com    + 1 770 321 6507