Sun, 11 Oct 1998 14:31:10 -0500
> How can I avoid the appearance of some of the following mail headers
> (Sender, Content-Type) when the messages are viewed through the web
> archive interface.

Hi, the only way I know of [and I could be wrong .. there may be easier way] is
to GET, edit out what you don't want in then PUT each archive [Log file].  No
easy chore really.

*Easy* to follow step by step instructions to do that can be found on:
http://angus.interspeed.net/listowner/archive-edit.html

From what I can see, there is no way to edit archives via the web interface.

Cleo  [log in to unmask]

"..it is better to be happy for a moment and be burned up with beauty.."