Barbara Passmore <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 May 2002 10:38:32 -0400
Thanks for your responses.

This is the header as is:

Review= Owner    Subscription= Open, confirm
Send= Editor,Hold,Confirm
 Notify= Yes        Reply-to= List,Respect       Confidential= No
 Notebook= Yes,/listlogs/listname,Weekly,Public
 Auto-Delete= Yes,DELAY(0)
 Default-options= Index, repro, ack
 Errors-To= [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
 Attachments= No
 Sizelim= 250

I believe the header already incorporates the changes suggested.
Something must be missing still.

I am getting messages from nonsubscribers to which Listserv has replied:
>This  message  was originally  submitted  by  >[log in to unmask] to
the [listname]

As a separate issue, I have started getting spam with the Klez virus to
"request".  I daresay there is no answer for this question.

Any further help for either question will be appreciated.

Barbara