John Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 21:06:39 -0400
> I changed ISP's today.  I need to get list mail coming to my new address.
> Is there a way that I can do it w/o unsubbing fromfrom my old address and
> re-subbing from new address.  Reply to:[log in to unmask]

If your old account is still working. Just send the below command to
LISTSERV *FROM* your old account:

change LSTOWN-L your@new-address

Then when you access your new address/account there will be a message from
Listserv there asking you to confirm the new address. As soon as you do,
the change will be made.  Other than that, your stuck with unsub/sub.

--
John Lyon
Technical Support