"Chase B. Wrenn" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 Oct 1994 16:34:11 CDT
Please forgiv my asking such a fundamental question, but I think I am
most likely pulling my hair out from the roots with for no good reason
at all.

I have been having a devil of a time adding a file to my list's filelist.
I have just changed the Files= keyword from No to Yes, but the documentation
seems ambiguous from here. If I use SENDFILE to just send the file to
the list, I am afraid that that will automatically distribute the file
to everyone on it, and I just want it to be *available* to everyone.

Will I need to send the file (called FREEWILL HOCUTT) to the listserv with
a put command like ' put freewill hocutt philclub ' to put it on PHILCLUB's
filelist or what?

*    Chase B. Wrenn (205)348-0886
*
*"It's a hologram projector witha a microcassette recorder" --Michael
*                                                             Knight