Susan McClure <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 15 Oct 1996 10:25:13 -0500
We are about to shut down a listserv machine on a VM mainframe.  We have a new
listserv engine
on a unix platform.  We have already moved all the lists to the new machine,
and we have moved
people's email from the mainframe and updated their forwarding info
accordingly-- MOSTLY.

Now we are about to actually turnoff the ids LISTSERV and MAILER  on the
mainframe machine.

I know there are probably several hundred ids that do NOT have any forwarding
set to go out of the
mainframe.  How can I get a listing of either:
  1) where everyone is forwarded to, or not forwarded if that's the case  OR
  2) all people who do not have any forwarding from the mainframe

We need this list to update them on our other machines and get their mail
forwarded somewhere.

Any tips on this from folks who have "been there" would be greatly appreciated.

Susie McClure