"Diego H. Bustamante" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 08:56:44 -0500
I can't find this template in the list of mail templates for my list.
Should I create a template with the name "MSG_CONFIRM_EXECUTE_ECHO" and
type .QQ in it?

-----Original Message-----
From: Francoise Becker [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 6:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Fwd: alaska.sierraclub.org [Fwd: Delivery Status
Notification (Failure)]

On 21 Mar 2005 at 10:17, Diego H. Bustamante
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Probably a silly question here, but I am trying to figure this out.
> How do I make this msg not be returned when a user sends to the list:
>

> > OK
> Confirming:
> > APPROVE ALEC2-L 6509A3
> Message successfully approved.
>
> I've set Ack=None, and default options are NoAck, Repro... I just want
> them to get their own email as a confirmation.

This is not a response to the message posting, but to the approval of
the message posting. I assume the poster in question confirmed his
own posting by sending a command email rather than by visiting the
approval URL, correct?

Try adding
.QQ
to the mail template called MSG_CONFIRM_EXECUTE_ECHO

--
Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>

Knowledge is just a click away: http://www.lsoft.com/optin.html