Harold Pritchett <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 17 Feb 1996 09:54:48 EST
On Fri, 16 Feb 1996 16:12:02 CST Rich Winkel said:
>Is there any way to turn off this message?  My list exceeds the threshold
>nearly every day (I use it to enforce a quota, I have a program send the
>FREE command every night) and people are tired of seeing it.
>Is there a better way to do this?

Add the line

*  Daily-Threshold= 100

or some other number to the header of your list.  The default daily threshold
is 50.  This should effectively double it.  If this is still not enough,
then adjust as necessary.  Please don't just set it arbitrarily high, since
the purpose of this parameter is to provide the final barrier to infinite
mailing loops.

Harold