Carlos Lemus <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 Jul 1992 20:40:00 CST
LSTOWN-L SUBSCRIBERS:

	I am running a discussion list for a group of students from Central
America who are studying in about ten universities in the United States.
I am running the list from University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, where I am
currently studying.  Since this university doesn't have a ListServer,
I am looking for a host that would let me run the list from its ListServer.
I'd appreciate any ideas.

	The list has been named, as our academic program, "CAMPUS-L" (Central
American Program for Undergraduate Students).  The program lasts two and
half years for each student.  Each year new students come to the U.S. to
the same universities or some others.  The program is administered by
LASPAU (Latin American Schoolarships Program for American Universities).
Currently, about 150 students from Central America belong to the program.
My estimate is that at least half of them will be interested in the list.

	Some of the universities participating in the program are connected
to Bitnet, while some others to Internet.

	I am not subscribed to LSTOWN-L, so please send messages to:

Carlos Lemus
University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire