Debra Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 May 1999 10:09:50 +10
Date:          Wed, 19 May 1999 15:39:22 -0700
From:          Sherry Beauchamp <[log in to unmask]>

Can anyone tell me how to expand email headers in Outlook Express?  I have
a brain-dead quasi-subscriber who can't figure out how she's receiving our
list mail, and can't figure out how to expand them herself ...

Sherry

you can try:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/oe/
home page of Outlook Express

You can try pressing the HELP button and searching for "headers"

You can hazard a guess and try under File or Edit or Tools, whichever is
available and look for something designed to set mail preferences.

Debra

** IMO its not a good idea to refer to any person as brain-dead