Thu, 17 Jun 1993 11:38:05 CED
On Thu, 17 Jun 1993 11:08:34 CET Silvia Gruben said:
>   please change all subscribers with '*.DBP.DE' to '*.D400.DE' in your
>   lists.
Err, hm,  somehow with a change  as big as  that I'd expect some  more efforts
from  DE. As  a wild  guess  I assume  that  the gateway  replies on  *.dbp.de
addresses will  be unusable  for LISTSERV  and LMail  - I'd  be glad  to stand
corrected.
Anyway I'd like  to see the EXEC  and why not post it  to the list -  or is it
that big? How about FUILIST, AFDLIST, SIGNUP2?

Christian