Andrew Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 11 Jul 1998 11:24:07 -0400
I manage 5 lists, 4 of which are sub-lists that are automatically
forwarded to a "main" list.

If I create BOTTOM_BANNER templates for all of the lists, what will
members of the main list see on a posting that was originally sent to
one of the sub-lists?  Will they see the original sub-list banner,
the mail oist banner or, heaven forbid, both?

(I would have tested this feature on my home LISTSERV-Lite setup, but
Lite doesn't support individual templates.)

Andrew.