Craig Gjerde <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 30 Mar 1997 02:02:53 -0600
This problem came up once before on some list. Maybe this one?
Consensus was that one of the members of list A was "list B."  And then List
A was a subscriber to list B.
In the example, list B was another department, I believe.

Craig

--
Craig Gjerde, Ph.D.   [log in to unmask]  University of Wisconsin
Associate Director, Office of Medical Education Research and Development