Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 09:44:54 +1000

> It has been a couple of weeks since Ron and I have received
> this type of daily error monitoring report.

You don't have AUTO-DELETE turned on.  If I remember correctly, this is the
keyword that triggers the generation of daily error reports (at least, I
know I didn't get them until I turned AUTO-DELETE on).

As for receiving individual errors, well, *someone* has to see them.
LISTSERV's automagic error-handling is great but it won't catch them all.
If the majority of the errors are of the sort that LISTSERV can't handle
then your owners will just have to put up with it.

--
Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

"Before you can grow old and wise you must first survive being young and
stupid." - Ancient Proverb

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the
views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical
advice.