Eleftheria Maratos-Flier <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 May 1994 21:51:49 EST
>>I've received about 20 messages in the past day from various
people complaining that [log in to unmask] won't let them
off (probably because their email addresses have changed from
BITNET to Internet style).<<

What reply does the LISTSERV give them?  If they _initiate_ a
message to the LISTSERV and get back a message that they are
not a subscriber they might try _replying_ to that message with
the SIGNOFF or UNSUBSCRIBE command.

I have the internet/bitnet address problem because Harvard isn't
properly aliased and LISTSERVERS see two distinct addresses, the
bitnet one if I'm initiating or forwarding a message and an internet
message if I use the reply function.

Eleftheria Maratos-Flier, co-owner, Healthre