Fri, 25 Apr 1997 07:18:57 -0400
Nathan Brindle at LSOFT.COM suggested I bring my problem to you for help. I
realise that the answer should lie in the List Owner's Manual, but I've been
unable to follow the instructions in Section 8.4 and 8.5 successfully.

I am co-owner of the UK-HOME-ED Listserv list on AOL and have been attempting
to register and store file archives. My Listserv manager has created a
sub-catalog for the list.

I now need a detailed example of which commands to send, in which order,
including when to wait for responses from Listserv.

Specifically, I need to register and store :

useful.txt   useful.txt   private   owner

in tne UK-HOME-ED.CATALOG

It has just been suggested that there may be an error in the way the
sub-catalog is set up -
how do we know if this is a possibility?

Thank you for any help,

Joyce Moore.