Murph Sewall <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 May 1994 09:34:25 -0400
POSTMASTER: Please suspend #Bruno PALAGI <[log in to unmask]> and take
other appropriate disciplinary action.

Terrific, first a plague of advertising, then a doofus who hasn't gotten
the message that chain letters are (and long have been) inappropriate on
the Internet. Posting chain letters to widely distributed lists is a
particlarly offensive waste of expensive bandwidth. As chain letters go
this one is ridiculously lengthy as well.  I'm sure you'll have plenty of
complaints to deal with about it.

On Wed, 25 May 1994 10:51:10 GMT, #Bruno PALAGI <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Subject: MAKE.MONEY.FAST
>
>ATTENTION ALL FAST MONEY MAKING SKEPTICS!
>PLEASE READ AND ANALYZE THE FOLLOWING AND DETERMINE IF
>$5  IS WORTH KNOWING IF THIS IS REALLY POSSIBLE!!!!!
>
>Dear Friends,
>
>My name is Dave Rhodes.  In September 1988 my car was
>reposessed and the bill collectorsere hounding me like you wouldn't
>believe. I was laid off and my unemployment checks had run out.

[etcerta ad nauseum :-[

/s Murphy A. Sewall <[log in to unmask]> (203) 486-2489 voice
   Professor of Marketing                          (203) 486-5246 fax