Thu, 11 Jan 2001 09:13:48 -0600
> I'm not sure I like the idea of an oranization blacklisting an entire
> site because the organization thinks the site is "soft" on spam (I
> don't know that that is what ORBS does, but I sorta get that
> impression).

This is probably way off topic for this list.. but I actually think it's a good
idea.. gone bad.

For instance.. uu.net .. I'd say 8 out of 10 spams I get come from or through
that service.. they appear to be doing nothing.. and should be blacklisted
in my opinion.  AOL finally cleaned up their act, as did the old netcom
who even started charging spammers cleanup fees ;-))  and I believe that
was done via the threat of blacklisting.  No ISP can grow if customers
know others on the net won't be getting their emails.

  ...Cleo  [log in to unmask]