Thu, 22 Jul 1999 08:33:19 -0500
Has anyone else ever had this happen?  I approved it first in
the usual way - had just gotten the item for approval - and
got a note just like this one.  Hmm, musta done something wrong.
Went back did it again, being very careful, and damn, same error
message again.  If this were an old item I had missed approving
a few days ago I could understand it, but this is an item LISTSERV
first sent me for approval 30 minutes ago, so I'm scratching my head.
No problem getting the thing through, I'll just get it through another
way; I'm just puzzled, never had this happen before.    Douglas

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 09:17:45 -0400
From: "L-Soft list server at University at Buffalo (1.8d)"
To: Douglas Winship <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: MEDLAB-L: approval required (2511C162)

> ok
The confirmation code you gave (2511C162) does not correspond to any pending
command, either because  you did not confirm the command  in time or because
you mistyped the confirmation code.  Check the confirmation request again to
make sure you typed  the code exactly as it was shown. If  you have lost it,
just issue the command again to get a new code.

Summary of resource utilization
 CPU time:        0.000 sec
 Overhead CPU:    0.000 sec
 CPU model:         Ultra-2 (384M)