Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 5 May 2002 09:36:11 -0400
Don't forget:

http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8d/owner/appendb.html#keyAutoDelete

Also consider ifyou are using LISTSERV Lite.

It may be that having another LISTSERV list to receive bounces won't work
completely.  It might get "confused" if certain reserved SUBJECT: lines
are used (but don't quote me).

I think your idea of SAFE=NO

http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8d/owner/appendb.html#keySafe

and having the LISTSERV loop-detector try to intercept is a recipe for
disaster.

I'd then revert to the

Filter= ALSO,[log in to unmask]

http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8d/owner/appendb.html#keyFilter