Paul Prusakowski <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 16:03:11 -0400
Thanks for all the clarifications... I now need to add 100 association
members to my list.  Some of them are currently FULL list members ( I don't
know which) the rest are ONLY interested in this one NEW Topic.

I have set my topic-default= -newtopic

I plan on doing a quiet add for all 100 members.

Some will already have been subscribers... I guess I will need to then look
at the report and isolate those who have been "already subscribed"

Those who are not "already subscribed" will then be put through a batch

quiet set oandp-l topics: -all,+newtopic for newuser*@domain

It sounds a bit cumbersome, but it looks like it will work.

Does anyone have a better idea?

Thanks.

Paul P.