Peter Rauch <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 4 Apr 1994 10:54:00 PDT
The LIST keywords, FORMCHECK and Mail-Via, and their values, were in the LIST
file GET'ed by the owner. Why are they rejected upon an attempt to PUT the
LIST (they were NOT edited by the owner (me) in the interim)?
(Obviously, for Mail-Via, it seems that "DIST" is not the right spelling, but
why then was DIST accepted in the first place, i.e., how did it get into
the LIST originally?)
Peter