Jim Gerland - Network User Support <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 4 Jul 1993 10:28:28 EDT
On Sat, 3 Jul 1993 22:31:11 -0700 Len Burns said:
>Okay, that is about as clear as things get.  One final question, if the
>file aerea is set up, do I need to manually add the file to the filelist
>file itself or does that occur automatically when I follow the above
>steps.

Yes, for each file you wish to make available you must GET your-list
FILELIST (CTL, make the necessary change, and PUT your-list FILELIST (PUT.
If you have the file your-list FILEID setup correctly using the OWNNAME
parameter on the DEFAULT line you don't need to modify it every time.

Send listserv@ubvm (or @ubvm.cc.buffalo.edu) the command GET LSVOWNER
PACKAGE for more information and step by step instructions.