Frank FitzMaurice <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 09:43:41 -0400
Ben, I think I am going to stay with Francoise suggestion of Delay(45), Max
(2). I am afraid that some subscribers will not realize that they have been
deleted with Delay(0), Max(1). The postings are infrequent enough (monthly)
that I think many people would not even realize that the monthly message
was not sent to them. Even if they did, many may not want to bother with
contacting us. We are using this list as a pull mechanism and want to keep
as many people on as reasonable.

The daily monitoring report does sound like an annoyance. I guess there is
no easy way to turn it off. I can just setup mail rules to dump it
somewhere.

I do appreciate the reference to the Change-Log keyword. I had not heard of
it before. I can see this log file being very useful.

I am going to post a few follow-up questions to Francoise's message.