Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:43:50 -0400
Our list header templates used to have the keyword statements sorted
alphabetically. Some time ago, I modified the templates to put the
most-frequently accessed statements at the top of the list header, in
something resembling functional groups - owners and editors first, followed
by "access rights" (confidential, subscription, review, send, reply-to
(because it is related to send)), notebook and digest settings, and
attachment-handling (language, attachments). Everything else is still
sorted alphabetically. It works for us, and we have over 4300 lists. YMMV.

--
Paul Russell
Senior System Administrator