"Thomas W. Kozma" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 10:43:36 -0500
If a list owner has created a custom welcome message, is there a way to
prevent LISTSERV from sending the standard notification when a new
subscriber joins the list? I see there is a .QQ command to cancel messages
in the default.mailtpl template. Will this do it? If so, where must the .QQ
be placed in the template file so the default welcome message is
suppressed? I've never dealt with editing template files before and it is
all somewhat confusing to me.
Tom Kozma                               Phone: 313-577-4821
Academic Computing & Customer Services    Fax: 313-577-8787
WAYNE STATE UNIVERSTY, Detroit MI 48202 Email: [log in to unmask]