Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 15:38:22 +0200
On    Mon,    23   Jun    1997    09:25:53    -0400   Jared    Weinberger
<[log in to unmask]> said:

>I've found yet another problem with the documentation. While LISTDB MEMO
>for  release 1.8c  indicates  that  AND (still)  has  a higher  operator
>precedence than OR, I find this  is not the case and left-to-right seems
>hold:

You are  right, AND  and OR  have equal  precedence in  both old  and new
database  functions. I  remember wondering  why  this was  the case  when
porting the code,  but deciding that changing the  precedence might break
things and it was probably safer to leave it as is.

  Eric