Fri, 13 Oct 1995 18:58:42 -0500
It's been years since I had occaision to do something like this, but
I would swear I used this "template" and it worked.  Doesn't seem
to now, and I've run out of variations to try.  What am I doing wrong?

//UPDATE JOB PW=XYPIBARF
SET listname option DD=ddname
//ddname DD *
userid1@node1
userid2@node2
    etc.
/*

It returns an error that DD is an invalid sub option.

And if anyone would care to speak up about the subscription code in the
sub list, which I asked about last night, I would greatly appreciate it.

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L