Hal Keen <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 Feb 2016 12:40:27 -0600
> Ah yes, but the subscriber first has to get the list header set to
> Notify=No.  And since the subscriber is unlikely to have editing
> privileges, that would require asking the list owner to make the
> adjustment.  An activity hardly compatible with sneaking out unnoticed!
>
> - Ian

Ian, I'm beginning to wonder what specific circumstances we're trying to
explain.

If it's a question of "sneaking out unnoticed," and the list owner is only
concerned with one particular subscriber's doing so, there's the possibility
of changing one's subscribed address to one that's not on the owner's
"radar," and then leaving the list. The owner would only see a report for a
subscriber he or she doesn't recognize.

Hal Keen