Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 09:51:01 -0500
The date in the archives should be the date in the headers, but it
would have to be distributed after midnight server time in order to
make it into the January archives. You could add a Prime= setting to
the list so the mail does not get distributed till after midnight.

Francoise

--
Francoise Becker

There is only one LISTSERV(R) -- the product that launched the
email list communication industry in 1986. To discover the
story behind LISTSERV, visit:
http://www.lsoft.com/corporate/20anniversary.asp