Margaret King <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 13:35:03 -0400
Hi Eric,

Probably you have your reasons, but it is more usual to
have the Listserv software owner be "listserv", and then
the lists would be named according to the subject under
discussion, with the first list on a new server often
being called something like "testlist"....

I think there may be something you have to set in go.user
to call your software owner something other than "listserv".
And then there's the question of how your aliases file is
set up for sendmail.

You might possibly get more help on the lstsrv-l list
which is for site admins.  As a site admin I read both, and
I think a lot of others do too.  But some folks here are
not site admins and may not be into things like mail alias
files or the go.user file.

Margaret King
Michigan State University