John Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 13:29:54 -0400
> Hi all,
>
> I have two mailing lists, and they have exactly same header files.
>
> Notebook= Yes,/export/home/listserv/lists,Monthly,Private

The recommended and supported way to handle notebooks is a different
directory for each list. So your Notebook= lines should look like this:

Notebook= Yes,/export/home/listserv/lists/listname1,Monthly,Private
Notebook= Yes,/export/home/listserv/lists/listname2,Monthly,Private

In addition, your Archives must be in separate directories also:

webserver  ...../archives/listname1
                      /archives/listname2

> But when I browser them from the web interface, one list shows the archive
> monthly up to this month, but another one shows archive only to Dec 2001. I
> checked the archive file. They are existed and I even can search them
> through the mail

I would separate your notebook files into the proper directories and
create the archives directories. You can just delete all the
listname.INDxxx  files in the old archive directory. Once you separate the
notebook files, either PUTting the list headers (or Update via web
interface) LISTSERV will rebuild the web archive indices, then you should
be all set. Again, proving you have all the notebook files in the proper
directories reflected in the corresponding list headers.