Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 09:09:04 -0500
At 7:28 AM -0500 3/2/00, Lisa Farmer wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I need to change an option for my entire list and can't find directions for
>doing this?  Surely there is a simple command that will allow me to do so
>without having to do each person individually.
>
>Thanks in advance!
>
>Lisa Farmer

[QUIET] SET listname options FOR *@*

Note that you also have to set

        Default-Options= options

in your mailing list configuration or future subscribers won't
necessarily have those options set.

Typically you will want to warn your subscribers that you're taking
this step as they may have set up their settings the way they are for
a reason.  This is particularly true if you're changing one of the
header settings (SUBJECTHDR, SHORTHDR, DUALHDR, etc.).
--
Jacob Haller, Technical Support
L-Soft international, Inc