Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:21:20 -0500
On 14 Jan 2008 at 14:28, Karen R wrote:

> I was hunting for it a couple of weeks ago and could no longer find it. I
> liked the web interface for DISTRIBUTE...

Because it requires special setup from the site administrator (mail-merge needs
to be enabled), it is hidden from the interface by default. Jani provided the
instructions for unhiding it in the web interface, but if you unhide it and
find that the messages aren't going out, you need to contact your site
administrators to ask them whether they would be willing to enable embedded
mail merge in the site configuration.

--
Francoise Becker

LISTSERV(R) - real software, real results.
See LISTSERV in action:
http://www.lsoft.com/products/listserv_flash_demo.asp