Eric Paul-Hus <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 15:41:26 -0800
Bon Matin Debbie,

The problem seems to be "line wrapping" LISTSERV record are more than 80
char long ... Disable line wrapping and send it again it should be fine.

> "Invalid RFC822 address - 2AAACAA/AAAABB. Recipient ignored." The
> '2AAACAA/AAAABB' was different for each address. This in effect
> restored my subscribers list but wiped out all their individual
> subsription settings.

If Nathan reads this: it is very stressing (not to mention frustating)
to receive that when you are a new owner . I would suggest you add a
specific note about the "AAAAA" Invalid address thing when we try to PUT
the list back ...

Debbie, I would suggest you use:
GET LIST (HDR
to get only the header and avoid messing with the subscriptions lists.
or better
GET LIST (HDR NOL

It works wonder for me  and I credit the "old timers" on this list for
the trick ...

--
Eric Paul-Hus , BLUES-L