Liz Marr <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 13 May 2001 19:57:57 -0700
After having other members of lists infected by this worm because of
replies to messages to the list, I also set anyone with the worm to DIGEST
so that all the messages the worm sends out will be addressed to the list
and NOT the individuals - and Listserv will bounce it because they are on
NOPOST.  Each time shown up as a result of list posts and I have issued a
warning, some fool opens the thing BEFORE reading my warning post and
then it cyles through another set of people.

--
     mailto:[log in to unmask]       KA7MYM
     http://cc-ent.com/Spiritbrook    ICQ 4014832