Mon, 9 Apr 2001 11:06:13 -0500
> It used to be that if you issued a command:
> > set * <option> for user@ipaddress
>
> that you get a response for the all the lists you were listowner of
> and that the user was subscribed to, in addition to notifications of
> lists the user is subscribed to, but you weren't listowner for.

That's not a quirk I don't think.. wild card in that spot means ALL LISTS
ON A HOST.. so it reports back that the set command was completed for
those lists on a host a person is a listowner on..   and that it wasn't
completed on those lists a person is Not a listowner on..

it SHOULD list all of a host's lists in the ack.

just like it would if you sent the same command for a specific list you
were a listowner on .. and one command for a specific list you weren't.

  ...Cleo  [log in to unmask]