Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:41:10 -0600
I think this is a more likely scenario.  We've been receiving bounced
messages from AOL subscribers through our problem-tracking software
mailer as well, which would have been impossible to ban (it's not an
address they would receive mail from unless they had solicited the mail in
the first place).  My opinion of AOL (and their customer base) degrades
daily...

Court