"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Jan 1996 12:48:00 EST
>One of my subscriber who uses an internet access through a
>BBS gets normally  the mails but cannot send any message
>to the list.

Basically, their e-mail service providor (most likely) has NOT
properly configured their SENDMAIL parameters.  The FROM: field
is not RFC821/822 compliant.  This probably is not the user's
or your fault.  They need to contact their postmaster.