Thu, 12 Oct 2000 15:45:31 -0500
On Thu, 12 Oct 2000, Ballew Kinnaman wrote:
> I have a former member who wishes to know when they first
> subscribed. From before s/he unsubscribed, I have this
> record:
>
> [log in to unmask] xx xx          3AFASBBAZBAZ////

This person has subscribed, unsubbed, resubbed, maybe more than once,
right?  If what you give truly was the first time the person subbed
(why do you have complete old lists lying around? don't you worry
about accidentally "putting" one of them?) someone at L-Soft can likely
read it for you, if you tell them which version that was.

Short of that, was the person an active poster?  You can check your
archives to see when the first posting was and that will have to serve.

Douglas