Richard Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 30 May 2002 13:07:23 -0400
Can anyone subscribe to this list (in other words, a global list) or is this something for a
select service area.  If open to all make sure Subscription=Open,Confirm.  This is one
way to potentially reduce spamming because any subscription confirmation will go back
to the actual address, rather than the spammer who may be spoofing the address.