Roger Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 3 Jan 1993 04:34:47 EST
This may be off topic but I can't think of a better place to post
the question.  Does anyone have a file of humorous, or otherwise
interesting, tag lines or quotes appropriate for appending to one's
end-of-message signature?  I've just written a macro that will
add a different quote after my signature by rotating through a file
of quotes.  I'd like to have more quotes than I do have.  Please
send any responses (or advice about where to find files of good
quotes) to me privately and I will create a comprehensive file and
mail a copy to everyone who has made a contribution.

Roger Burns      [log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask] / fidonet 1:109/432
Editor, CFS-NEWS Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Electronic Newsletter
   newsgroup: bit.listserv.cfs.newsletter
List-owner, CFS-L discussion
   newsgroup: alt.med.cfs
CFS-NEWS and CFS-L, both on LISTSERV at NIHLIST.BITNET or LIST.NIH.GOV

   "To be a good network programmer, don't believe in miracles; rely on them."