Fri, 8 Mar 1996 00:46:23 -0600
Ok, I'm back.  From my acsu.buffalo.edu account I didn't notice any
trouble doing anything I tried, though I didn't actually try a db search,
but index worked fine.  Held one of the lists, approved an item, then
freed the list, everything seemed to work as expected.  I haven't gotten
the posting yet, though, but then I'm usually one of the last, location
you know, and I'm set to full headers, so it's a special job.

I also went up to the UBVM account we use for errors and didn't notice
any trouble, logging on, getting to things, list commands I tried seemed
okay.  Sent a test message down here, delivered immediately.  Only
problem was my usual clumsiness on a tn370 connection and doing stupid
thing's vis a vis vm/cms (not on it that often and forget).  Sorry,
probably not much help.        Douglas